Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Pajamas and a Thank you

Mom, You outdid yourself this year. You got Kyle in a union suit! We were all so cute, I let the kids open them a night early because I think they will want to wear them for the next two days and I wanted to take lots of pictures.






Benjamin's PJ's inspired him to be Thing 1, the rest had to follow suit.


Dear friends (home teacher, best friends from college, family, neighbors, and anonymous wonderful people),
You have warmed our hearts in a cold time, by helping us in many ways both financially and spiritually. You have made this a wonderful Christmas to be. We will always be grateful and promise to pay it all forward. In fact after we read Luke 2 tonight we talked about all the help we have received and talked about ways we can help others.  Ideas were shared and plans were made. And all the while my heart was full. 
THANK YOU,  THANK YOU,  THANK YOU
with love (seriously with love),
the oyakawas

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are some WONDERFUL pictures in super cute PJ's! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ryann said...

You all look adorable and the pictures were outstanding! I love you too!

The A Team said...

you guys look so cute!! merry christmas!

Sarah said...

love the pics by the tree-- but i love the oyakawa's even more!!!!a

Bethanne said...

Love the pictures. Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas! Your family looks adorable! I think I saw your sister tonight but I called her Janie! lol

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Loved them! Made me miss you all even more!! Maybe next year things will be different. Love you all very very much!!