Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Its been a while since we talked

Hey Grandma, Nana, and Aunt Beth
Mom says I change every single day and I haven't updated ya'll in a while.
so this is me right now:
I LOVE breast milk even though I have given rice cereal a little try. - Mom says its almost time for Daddy to get down the highchair.
She also says its time for me to go sleep in the crib and not in her room, but for some reason she cries when she talks about that.
I have decided to start waking up a little before 6am - Daddy gets me and brings me to mom - she barely opens her eyes, just feeds me.
I like to stay awake all morning and watch Maiya, but then I sleep almost the rest of the day. - my naps are very, very long. Mom still has to go make sure I am breathing, because she is neurotic.
Mom literally nibbles on me - if she hits the right spot on my neck it makes me giggle uncontrollably.
Daddy says I am not nice to him when mommy is gone, because I won't drink from the bottle. That thing stinks, I'll pass!
Aunt Meg is really neat - except that she makes me lay on my tummy a lot and tries to get me to roll - all the while saying "Your mom is babying you TOO much" - whatever that means.
My newborn hair is falling out, and I am getting cradle cap. Other than that they say I am ADORABLE.
Miss you guys,
love
CORA


9 comments:

Amanda said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! The list and CORA:)

shahna said...

What a sweet post. I still baby my baby and he is 3 and a 1/2! You are so creative Janie. I admire so many of your talents.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Adorable! I love the rolls. It reminds me of my babies.

Lisa said...

Awwwwww!!!!!

Beth said...

She is so precious!!! I LOVE the rolls! Great pictures, Janie!

Molly said...

Such a great post. Cora is growing so much and looking so cute!

Gary Church said...

Look at all her delicious rolls!!! Mmmm. Loved this post!

The A Team said...

seriously cute!!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

look how she's grown! she is a doll!