Thursday, December 11, 2008

I don't condone rude bloggers

Ya know the ones I mean...
the "this is why I am better than you" "I hate my calling" types... So I am not sure what the Cordy blog thing that Navel was referring to is about, but everything else in her post had me shaking my head in agreement. Go check it out, because I am too tired to blog much else besides 

I HATE MEAN PEOPLE

(including people who leave insensitive comments on the Dallas Morning News article about the Burdick family situation)

anywho go read that awesome post here

7 comments:

Ryann said...

She was talking about a blog that she created and wrote about imaginary people. It was a place where she was trying out her fictional stories to see if it would get a following. Well, it did-a pretty big one and when people found out that the people were characters and not real, then she had a lot of negative comments. Anyhow, I second you-down with mean people!

Janie said...

I want to read it... how do i get there

Abby said...

http://mysuperhopelessromance.blogspot.com/ is the blog, but she took down her venting post before I could read it. Dang.

Ryann said...

Hahahahaha-I got to read it!

The A Team said...

i agree!! rude commenters need not apply (i'd just delete them anyway).
about the rude bloggers, i'm not sure i agree 100%. every one's entitled to say what they want on their blogs...i just don't read the jerky blogs. i stick to good blogs...like the oz family. :)

Kleanteeth said...

I agree with A team. You do have control of which blogs you read, but I think Janie was talking more about the comments anyways. One person's rude is another person's not so much. Words are easily taken wrong without the benefit of seeing, hearing and knowing well where they came from.

Janie said...

I think I might have confused everyone. What I was saying in reference to navel gazing's post was that unless you are purposely being mean, you have the right to say on your blog what you want to say. That's what I meant by not condoning rude bloggers, but past that people can make their blog's personality be exactly what they want it to be.