Thursday, August 23, 2007

Going Home

People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. - Logan Pearsall Smith
Well its shift change now - Aunt Beth got here today - Mom saw the doctor and he made some adjustments in meds for Mom and methods tips and tricks are being shared. Mom is still in a lot of pain so it will be hard to leave tomorrow in that regard - but the gang will be glad to see us, and we have to get ready because school starts on Monday and Ella can barely contain herself she is getting SO excited.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Janie-
I'm so sad to see you go. Life seemed more normal when I got to see you nearly everyday! In a perfect world, we will be neighbors again someday.

On the other hand, I'm so excited that you get to go home and be with your family again! I'm sure that the reunion will be awesome!