Sunday, August 26, 2007

Benjamin was vibrating the whole drive home - there is a surprise for you in the kitchen!
The house was immaculate - I am so blessed!
Back with the gangBefore
a little sad during
almost done
someone couldn't miss out on the attention
wow what a difference - I was liking her hair long so I was against it but it turned out really cute
Aunt Meg got a drastic new cut - it looks great on her!
Yesterday was also eventful besides being home and the new do's - I spilled a gallon of paint all over the kitchen. I want to paint the kitchen next weekend and I have learned from experience that the first thing that will kill a painting project is buying the paint the same day you want to start painting because you can stand in line for hours at any paint department! So in my infinite wisdom I bought the paint and for some reason the girl at the checkout bagged the paint - and the bag in its infinite wisdom gave out the moment I stepped into the kitchen with it. AAAARRRGHHH - oh well luckily it came up except for the splatter on the wall so we definitely will be painting now!

1 comment:

Kleanteeth said...

I kinda liked Ben with the long locks