Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some house pics

Our new furniture in the family room
Fireplace and my one of a kind painting - I painted it myself with some stolen ideas from art.com, then I added in our favorite words along the branches - See if you can guess who's words belong to who - I expect comments :)
Hello, Bittersweet, Family, Baby, Temple

The Living room and dining area
I finally got all of my Wizard of Oz stuff in one place!

My new bookshelves - I have a place for all our books - and photos, one day they will be organized. Who am I kidding...
So those curtains... What is it with me and curtains? I went to move them around some and the whole left side fell off the stinking wall!! I really don't like them all that much, but until there is enough saved up in my coupon clipping budget I will make-do. Since fixing them I have tried several different configurations hoping to make some improvement. I am pretty sure now I should have just left them alone in the first place. During all the various stages of curtaindom I have left the step stool out. Now I don't have the heart to put it away because it has become Maiya's favorite place. She acts as if its a swing or something - just perched there swinging her legs away, watching everybody!

Ok well thats a small tour - I'll try to get the rest of the rooms later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all looks great. Let's see how close I come.
Hello - Maiya
Baby - Benjamin
Family - Ella
Bittersweet - Kyle
Temple - Janie
Hope to see it all soon.

Anonymous said...

Oops! did you include Meg and omit Maiya (since she can't talk). If so, then change it to
Hello - Meg

Kleanteeth said...

I'm going to say Bittersweet=Janie
Family-Meg, Temple-Kyle, Baby-Ella, Hello, Benjamin. Looks nice. Maybe if Texas moves a little closer to VB, we'll be in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

My guess -- Baby - Maiya, Temple -- Kyle, Bittersweet -- Janie, Hello -- Benjamin, Family -- Ella

Can't wait to see who had the most right!

Like the house so far!
Love ya!