Friday, August 11, 2006

Bye-Bye Summer

I can't believe Benjamin starts school on Monday. My world is going to change big time!! For starters, he has to be at the bus stop by 6:55 am!! Last year is going to seem like sleeping in. Then he doesn't get home until 3:10ish. Part of me is excited that he will be there all day, then another part of me feels like that is too long - I guess he's really not my baby anymore. I wonder how Ella will deal without her partner in crime.
His teacher is Ms. Bressman (yeah I know what you are thinking, don't say that one fast three times) - she seems really nice and Benjamin likes her already. Maybe because she had cookies at the open house today;)

1 comment:

Kleanteeth said...

You'd think they'd realize that 6:55 for the bus equals lots of kids and parents who are grumpy.