Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bone tired...


...But boy did we have a good time!!
We had such a fun night - First there was a housewarming party for a couple from church. While there Benjamin kept getting in their dog's crate and cracking up the other kids - The adults looked at him a little strange but I thought at least he can't break anything in the dog's crate! There were a lot of babies there and it was fun to compare Maiya - and of course like all of my babies she is huge - There was a 2 month old that she could have swallowed up!
We left the party a little early to see the sand sculpture competition at the oceanfront for Neptune Festival - It almost turned out to be a bad night because I didn't read the brochure fully and we parked at 31st street and it turned out the sand castles were between 5th and 10th - but we took the trolley down there and that turned out to be the highlight! The kids were fascinated equally with the trolley and the sand sculptures! Ella was so funny as were were walking she says just like an adult (I think she was mimicking my comments to Kyle) "Mommy this is just amazing - I don't' know how they did it" - And they truly were; some were at least 10 feet high - Its makes me wish we had seen them every year. - anyway as you can see from the picture it was a late night and we were a little tired when we got back - but it was worth it!!

No comments: