Monday, January 16, 2012

True Story

So one time we went to Disneyworld.

We planned that trip with the zeal that only NASA can plan a trip to the moon.

Kyle went to this site: Tour Guide Mike's

weekly.

sometimes daily.

That planning paid off - we hardly waited in line AT. ALL. And we got free dining for all of us!

We found the best travel agent who found a room that would accommodate three adults, three kids and one infant.

We saved so much money we decided to fly there instead of drive. (we honestly didn't know if we all could fit plus luggage in a minivan.)

So we found a great deal on plane tickets and booked, not really thinking that we just put ourselves arriving one day early. So we had to add a night to our hotel stay.

Which put us at Disney with one day without park tickets. But that's cool because the hotel itself was rocking.

So we arrived, unpacked and Kyle promptly crashed on the bed to sleep. Meg and I decided to take the kids to the pool. The kids donned bathing suits and dashed ahead. Then Meg went pushing the stroller and I made my way down the path in front of the hotel rooms.

But something caught my eye.

weed.

not a weed.

weed. the kind that comes in little bags.

I was like holy crap - that's marijuana so I did what anyone would do, I grabbed it and took it back to our hotel room.

Tried to wake up Kyle "hey I found some weed outside."

He grumbled and rolled over, I left the bag on his book and went swimming.

When we got back I really woke him up and he was like "did you say something about weed?"

"Yeah I found some on the sidewalk, what should we do?"

we debated about how funny of a souvenir that would be and then decided to just call the front desk and let them come get it.

They sent up the OLDEST security guard I have ever seen - I think he said he was 90 and he was on a segway - he was rockin cool.  He said thanks and took the weed.

We wondered what he was going to do with it.

We went to Disney and all we got was a lousy bag of weed.



true story.

No comments: