Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fun times...Prosper Parade

 has anyone seen Maiya?

Here we are at the Prosper Homecoming Parade - also known as the day almost as good as Halloween:
 I brought scooters this year for sideline entertainment
 that didn't help PJ
 but it did help Cora - that little red bike has logged more miles than anything we own including the van I think.
 Someone is getting to the age that he wants to ditch me at things like this and "meet me later"
 Nikko had fun at first and wanted to explore
 Then the parade started.

 And about this point the fire truck blew it siren and Nikko LOST HIS EVER LOVING MIND.
 so I picked him up to calm him down and he peed ALL OVER ME.
fun times, fun times.


 That's Jorie the Homecoming Queen and our friend
 Shout out to the Band!

and didn't I tell you she is adorable ready for soccer:

No comments: