Sunday, September 11, 2011

I blinked and then...

sniff. sniff.
My baby is one.

Oh my PJ, my most attached little boy.
I think about the time we spent together often. The time you were in my tummy:
 My pregnancy with you was an act of courage. And since I was fighting for courage I dug down deep to a spiritual place that I wish was easily accessible at all times.
Your birth was so empowering that my only baby blues were tears that you could be a newborn just a little bit longer.
Just a little bit longer...

Today as I carried you to your bed for naptime before your party, I whispered in your ear: 
'Thank you for coming to us. Thank you for choosing me and daddy to be your parents.'

to which you replied 

"Da-da"

We love you Parker James.














Happy, Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute pictures! Happy first birhday, PJ!