Monday, September 19, 2011

what we've been up to lately

besides school starting and the stretching of schedules that entails and ALL three girls are strarting soccer up again...

Meggie and Justin (or Gustin as Cora says it) are getting married... March 10th, 2012 
We are talking dresses all the time over here :)




For Labor day we had a good ol fashioned Cajun Shrimp boil. It was delish and like going back to my childhood. And for the record I think all meals should be served on newspaper dumped on the table and mess shoved into a trashcan when done.

We finally got to fly the kite that Cora got for her birthday. I did pretty good with it and Kyle then said I got the best wind of the whole day - hmmmm...




I almost stepped on this spider with a HUGE egg sac. double click on it to look closer - its awesome sick!

No comments: