Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More happenings...

Daddy Daughter Dance... All these events like this and the assemblies at school that I was at last year very much pregnant make me a little reminiscent. PJ's first year of life really did fly by.
 Kyle and Ella rave each year about the awesome DJ at the dances - she really gets everyone out there!

 Maiya wanted a picture of me on her desk at school so early one morning we took this. I'm rocking the robe and no makeup and Maiya is naturally, remarkably beautiful.

 Yesterday Cora started music school twice a week with Sis. Shelton. There is another Cora in the class. Afterwards I said isn't that neat that there is another Cora to which she replied. "NO.. she cannot have my name."

 This is one of PJ's favorite things to do. See that paper box in the lower right corner? He stands up on that swipes every single thing off the table then climbs up on it. If he's caught it cracks him up. If he's not caught or no one is around he immediately panics and starts fussing until you come rescue him. I've considered moving the box but he loves it too much.

Planted round 2 in the square foot garden and there is activity in every square: Beans, mini pumpkins, radishes, beets, cilantro, basil, lettuce, carrots, spinach, flowers...

and I found that nifty sprinkler system at home depot just for square foot gardens either for 2 4x4's or one 4x8 (what I have.)

I should have staggered my planting to also stagger my harvest but I just love planting it all and watching every square grow and I don't know how my timing will play out in this weather.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Where is the pic of Kyle busting a move? ;-)

Janie said...

enlarge the second pic - he's grooving on the left :)

Nana to Oz said...

Love the pictures!! Going to try my garden again and hoping it's not too late.