Monday, November 22, 2010

Pretty Party...

Ella will be NINE next Tuesday. (did you hear me? NINE, chest getting tight... throat gulping... my baby girl is going to be NINE... crazy I tell ya)
We had her party today - a lunch party with a "salon session" afterwards
Ella and I made individual cakes for each guest - decorating similar to a party from days past





She got her own camera - YES, now there won't be a MILLION pics of the most random things on my camera
I enlisted help from two very cool young women in the ward. They helped me with everything and "prettied" up the girls with nail polish and make-up.


WE LOVE YOU ELLA!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

LaFish said...

What a fun party!! She's such a cute girl!

Valerie said...

I'm looking for ideas for my daughter's party. This looks like a fun one!