Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Picture pages...

time to catch up
Ella in the school play
Cora tuckered out
Cora's primary mission these days is to make sure absolutely no baby dolls in this house have clothes on
Maiya tuckered out one day - almost a repeat of this
Mr. PJ the celebrity at Ella's school party
Maiya's first school party - pajama day of course
Benjamin went on a date with me to see Harry Potter - although he corrected a friend from church who ran into and asked if it was a mother/son date and he said "nnnoooooooo its a mother/son activity"
Benjamin at Sky camp
and on the zip line - the highlight of the overnight trip - you read that right overnight field trip in 5th grade!!!
(usually that's PJ in Maiya's spot)
Because I did this I got it in my head I could do other things I never thought I could do before - so I started the first day to 5K podrunner series. I am still on week one many weeks later - but I have been fairly consistent with it and very proud of myself. (Do not enter in to fat talk with me now though - I don't give a rats behind if I lose weight) This is a goal that makes me happy to be achieving
Ella went with me the other day - with her american girl double stroller (hand me down from the neighbors :) - how cute huh??

So more on the podrunners. - I LOVE THEM - its music with varying beats per minute to pace yourself - a buzzer rings when you are to switch from walking to running

I don't look at a watch anymore or count laps - I just stick to the music. Its techno electronica music which I didn't think I'd like but its perfect tune out the world kind of music and the BPM are really good to pace to.

Now for the totally random - there is a blood stain on the sidewalk and every time I circle past it I make up a different story of how the blood got there. I told Ella this and when she went with me she made up her own stories too. Yes we are weird.

and cute.

peace out

1 comment:

Ryann said...

woohoo for the running! First a 5k, next a marathon!