Friday, March 28, 2008

We are tickled white...

The kids have been bugging me on and off for over a year about doing Karate. Well the prices around here are sky-high. But on Tuesday I called a new place that opened up just outside of our neighborhood and they had the most reasonable prices around. A few hours later they had their first class and the next day I was hemming pants. So they are now official Taekwondo students. I am loving how close the place is and there is a class each night and they can go to whichever classes they like - super flexibility for mom.
If any of you guys are interested here is their website:

3 comments:

Nana to Oz said...

Great!! I am going to feel really safe when I go anywhere with you guys now!! Have a blast!!

Kleanteeth said...

I think martial arts are great for kids. I hope your kids like it. I haven't found a spot here yet for Shawn. I want a strict Sensei and no long-term contracts and just can't find it.

My name is Andrea said...

How fun! They look awesome!