Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Farm Field trip

Its funny to see the progression of my little ones as we've been going here over the years.

 Its easy to tell Maiya is well loved by the kids in her class. Ever since she was little she is shy but still manages to make many friends. I remember when I was taking care of my mom during chemo/radiation watching her on the daycare webcam - she wasn't talking yet but she still managed to take charge of the situation. 
During one reading time she got up and started taking books off the bookshelf - in record time the teacher lost control over all the kids and every single book was off the shelf.

she's a quiet leader.








I am going to have lots of pumpkins to bake and puree after halloween - Since I started this frugal trick I haven't had to buy canned pumpkin and its so much better tasting too!

No comments: