Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I LOVE my Maclaren Stroller.













 Dear Maclaren Stroller,
Thank you for being the best stroller ever. You have been on countless trips since we bought you in 2008. I wish we'd had you since Benjamin was born.  You can carry a big kid and tons of stuff but I can still push you with just my index finger. One day you had a six year old holding a baby and then we balanced a 3 year old on the handles and ran with you - to make it somewhere in time. And you didn't complain one bit. And you are technically an umbrella stroller. Amazing.
You fold up in a blink of an eye and I can throw you over my shoulder and you feel just like a backpack. You are slim and can even slide under the table at a restaurant.
You have been a player in most of the following pictures - schlepping kids and stuff where I need to go.
In one of these pictures the wind blew you into Town Lake while we were feeding the ducks and I screamed "MY STROLLER" the way a mom would scream "MY BABY" My loving sister went in the murky water after you. Because she loves me like that.  And I love you Maclaren.
love,
The Mom of OZ

PS. the following pics are of various assemblies, Ben's band concert, spa night with mom, Ella's school concert, sleeping and trying to go to sleep. Snapshots of our lives.


























1 comment:

LaFish said...

I too share your love of the Maclaren. We have their double stroller and it is awesome!! It fits through all doors, turns on a dime, and has easily handled the abuse of 3 kids and a mom that carts a lot of crap around :) Cute pics of the kids. Please tell them to stop growing:)