Monday, January 25, 2010

random thoughts

Go Saints!!!
you made my stomach hurt even more than usual at the end of that game! I may not be able to stand the tension if I watch the Super Bowl. But no matter what happens I am so glad you guys are going there!

Watched a little ice skating too. Can't wait for the Olympics. I love, love, love boot cover tights on pretty ice skating ladies. I want to wear them so bad. Now granted I don't want to ice skate. I just want cool neat-o tights covering my ice skates!



and last random thought....

when you are riding down the road and have to puke... when you pull over do you?
1. get out of the car and puke
2. lean out of the car and puke
3. puke in the trashcan in your car

just wondering what the protocol is...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

love the tights too:)

I used a big zip lock...that Way I could close the smell up till I got to throw it away...and then put it in a Target bag so I didn't have to see it. My car was stocked with these. Until one day I did not restock.....and did not make it to pulling over....I won't say anymore.

Melissa Jones said...

In regard to all situations, I recommend practicing the expedient tapping of the hazard button in the car. Blindfolded. I'm convinced hazard lights must have been created with first-trimester motorists in mind. Happy driving! ;)

Janie said...

LOL Melissa,

Amanda, I didn't make it to the side of the road once either.

I walked in the door and threw away all of my clothes and went upstairs to bed.

I didn't even attempt to wash them. I wanted no reminders of the incident.

Ryann said...

I say you just try to puke out of the car. If you've got the time to get more than your mouth out, then you've done well. So sorry to hear it has already started. HOpefully, twenty weeks will FLY by:)