Thursday, October 08, 2009

there is something wrong with this video

first thing wrong: I'm fat and in workout clothes, bad combo. second thing wrong: Maiya didn't have a shirt on. third thing wrong: Cora's onesie is not buttoned and its a hand me down from her brother so she looks like a boy.

welcome to our house in the morning. Minus all those things........

CORA WALKS


this time with PROOF:

oh and Maiya built a fort in the background - it involved the vacuum and the spoon from her cereal.

Just so you know.

10 comments:

Brianne said...

I didn't notice anything "wrong" - all I noticed was Cora's big proud smile as she walked across the room! Way to go!

Cathy said...

I LOVE IT! Isn't it strange that we feel like we teach them to walk, but in reality, if we did absolutely nothing with them, one day they would simply stand and walk ! You are pricelessly cute, Cora and I love you more than these words can tell you. Grandma!

Ryann said...

So so cute! 'We keep watching it over and over!!

Meg said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is sooooo cute, and I think she is even proud of herself. love that little girl!!!!!

Beth said...

How exciting! She looks so proud of her accomplishment!

Tony said...

Nothing wrong with a fat lady in workout clothes... but then I'm biased. :)

But anyway... YAY FOR CORA! :)

My name is Andrea said...

How awesome that you are in the moment enough to get that on video...especially for a 4th child!! I have hardly any video of Liza...makes me sad. Good job, Cora! And Maiya is as cute as ever!

The Moose said...

this. is. adorable!

Nana to Oz said...

Hooray for our baby girl!! Nana is proud of you, Cora, and you are obviously proud of yourself! Between this video and the one of you on the phone, I have been very entertained these past few days!! I love you Baby!!

Sarah said...

go cora!!!!!