Friday, July 17, 2009

Sorry blog.


Its the blog days of summer.

I try, big emphasis on try, to have a schedule with the kids. That leaves little time for blogging.

I am also getting organized and trying hard to go paper free. So I have been spending computer time at the computer getting our calendar on this: http://www.google.com/calendar - I love google, even though I fear it could really take over my life - it runs my blog, my email, and now my calendar - it could start telling me where to go and who to talk too, scary. But despite my big brother fears. Kyle updated the calendar from work today and I was overcome with emotion - he has a calendar phobia so that was awesome. If I had an iphone my calendar would sync up with that too - oh the day...

I am now sitting here to play with Springpadit.com - to organize all my info - like to- do lists, fav restaurants, and more I'll tell you more once I know I like it. I think I will because now Kyle can see my honey-do list from work. (wait he may decided not to come home from work after all)

I am also going to throw away old manuals because of this site : ManualsMania.com

and I may try this one too - bugmenot.com, a website that shares log-ins to websites that force you to register.

found all these ideas in this issue of Woman's Day - a magazine I enjoyed in a hot, hot bath.


PS. I think facebook may be winning in the blog vs. social networking war.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

when you are done organizing your life come and do mine :D miss you!!!

Ryann said...

facebook is taking over my life! I am actually going to limit my computer time for the summer. I can check in the morning and after the kids go to bed. It is going to take a lot of will power though!

My name is Andrea said...

FB is winning in my life too. Can't...bring...myself...to...update...blog....too...overwhelming....