Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Glad I know how to kiss...

because Kyle deserves lots of kisses. Friday I had a fit - I have been frustrated with the state of affairs in the house: layout, paint color, decorating, etc . Budget be damned --I wanted to paint!!and I said "hey we could build a desk over in that spot and get rid of this big desk. So with an $18 dollar sheet of MDF -- LOOK WHAT KYLE MADE ME!!!!!!! I love it already even though its still not quite done!!!!!!

The first pic is a very old school before picture to compare!
Before

I kiss my handyman

After!


10 comments:

Ryann said...

That looks really great! Well done Kyle!

nanao said...

Great job Kyle!!! Yes, you do deserve kisses! Are you going to move the computer over there?? Like the wall color by the way, although I will kind of miss seeing the red one!

Beth said...

WOW! That looks so nice! Great work, Kyle! I love the paint color, too!

Amanda said...

AMAZING!

Abby said...

Holy crap that man is handy! Nice job!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

VERY nice!!!!!

Sarah said...

oh, my-- I think more than kisses are involved :D looks amazing!!!!!

Sarah said...

oh, my-- I think more than kisses are involved :D looks amazing!!!!!

The A Team said...

that's so cool! we're under construction over here too. it's going to look great when we're done but in the meantime.....(ahhhhhh)

My name is Andrea said...

AHHH! I love it!!