Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh my sweet Cora

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

you came just when we needed you. You bring complete joy to this family. Holding you relieved the stress in a difficult year.
Your brother adores you. You turned your sisters into two little mommies. You make your Daddy swoon. And you make my heart ache the good ache.

tomorrow you turn one.

Happy Birthday angel.

9 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Happy Birthday sweet one! These pics are GREAT!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I love all your pictures. They look really good and Cora is adorable. I love the chub, its the best.

Happy Birthday Cora!

nanao said...

Loved them!! I cried, she is so precious! The 10th one down has a "Maiya" look about her! But I still think she is "big brother" and Daddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BABY GIRL -- NANA LOVES YOU!!

Amanda said...

so so sweet:) Happy, Happy #1 Cora:) I love those pictures!

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Cora!!!!

Sarah said...

happy birthday-- to Miss Cora!!! Wish I was there to give her a big kiss!

Abby said...

A year already?? Holy cow! I can't believe it. Happy birthday Cora!

Melissa Jones said...

Such a little doll! LOVE her pictures and that cute little outfit! Just precious!!

My name is Andrea said...

She is beautiful.

I love red hair.