Monday, July 06, 2009

How to Kiss

Many people have been kissed but only 9 out of 11 have been kissed the right way!

Subject: One boy and one girl

Recipe: Put your arms around her shoulders and waist until she relaxes. Then kiss in the following way:
a. A peck (little kiss)
b. Library kiss (a lot of volume)
c. Fish kiss (don't come up for air)

Process: The girls hands should be tight on his chest, he tightens his arms around her waist. If she doesn't raise her chin, raise it for her, until she will put her arms around his neck. ..........

A kiss should be silent.
Don't be bashful
Don't hold the girl too tightly

Laws:
A. Always respect the girl you kiss
B. If you can't kiss right, don't kiss at all
C. Remember, "Practice makes Perfect"
D. This sport is best done in the dark, especially if she is ugly
E. Motto: Kiss when you please, buy please when you kiss.

Are you dying laughing? I was when I found this in Aunt Beth's school days memorbilia from the 40's - I have all of Aunt Beths photos and keepsakes as well as My grandmother's and great-grandmothers. Its a lot of cool stuff. All of it was spread across my dining room table recently and I had piles reserved for blogging - awesome pictures especially - my great-grandfather and Aunt beths husband were both avid photographers, and there is something about old pictures that make me melt in awe. BUT............ Life got in the way and I boxed it all lest the kids spread them all over the house again.

And now we are painting and building our own built in desk and the house is in such mess its not even funny. I mean its REALLY. REALLY. BAD.

So I just thought I would blog about the kissing thing before I box it up too. Wish me luck in the futher cleaning and purging and organizing.

here is the actual directions on how to kiss -

How to Kiss part 1

How to Kiss part 2

4 comments:

Abby said...

I especially love the "ugly girl" bit. Niiiiiiiice.

nanao said...

This is too funny! I have some really neat books from the 40's on how to take care of your baby -- I'll have to show you sometime! I have an article somewhere too from the 1900's on the "duties of a nurse" -- really wild! It will be fun to compare things.

Sarah said...

do i have to kiss you!!!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

now i can kiss like an expert. :)