Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How cool is that...

I kind of have a thing for Angelina Jolie - always have. I just think she is so cool and beautiful - so I thought it was so awesome that we gave birth on the same day! Then today I finally got a copy of the people magazine with a pic of her cute babies and I saw it... white spots on Vivienne's tongue - yep Angelina and I are both dealing with thrush at the same time. I feel so connected, in a stalker kind of way. Maybe I should give her a call and give her some tips. I am a dork.........
If you can't see it here, check it out at the store checkout line - its definitely thrush!

7 comments:

Juli said...

I kind of have a thing for Angelina too. You're so funny:)

Amanda said...

YOU TOTALLY crack me up!!!!!!! I didn't even know she gave birth yet! I am so out of it!

Meredith said...

You crack me up Janie!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to buy that magazine tomorrow. (I can read it while my kids are waiting in hours of lines at Six Flags!) You SHOULD call her and give her some tips!

Ryann said...

The same day huh? I don't have a thing for her but I do remember feeling a bit connected because i was pregnant with Tim when she was pregnant with Shiloh. Speaking of that...I have run into a lot of women out here who are pregnant and due in Sept./Oct. I can't help looking at them and thinking what might have been. *sigh*

Sarah said...

i saw it at Target Monday night and thought thats what it was too :D i think its a sign janie :D

Kleanteeth said...

Everybody needs somebody to stalk. If only you could get 14 million, or whatever outrageous figure they got, for pictures of Cora and she's just as cute.