Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hope in the blogosphere

Its funny how deeply you can feel for people in the blogging world that you have never met. Fear with JJ who's son was recently diagnosed with cancer. Thrilling joy with Practically perfect who just gave birth to a baby boy. And now sadness with NieNie and her family as they face a long journey. Stephanie and her husband were in a plane crash and are now healing from very serious burns. We released balloons with well wishes tonight in their honor.



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a thoughtful and cool idea!!! I keep finding out about friends I didn't even know I had. Then I hear about children who have never met me or my son who pray for Jacob every night - even if their parents forget. We are definitely feeling the love and support on our end. Thanks for sending it our way.

Ryann said...

I have read about Stephanie but had never visited her blog before her accident. It is amazing what a supportive network blogging can be.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful about the new baby! And how sad about the accident with your "friends"! Do they live near you, that you did the balloon release for them or was that just something that you & other "blogger" friends did? How sweet and caring! I will add them to prayer list!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add prayers for JJ's son too -- I looked at her blog. Which son is it? They are so young!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

beautiful!

Amanda said...

that is so touching--really:)