Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello First and Third Grade!

They are growing up so fast.

Mom at the bus stop with two cameras. When will this start embarrassing them?
I am so glad they are friends!
More friends!
If you listen real carefully you can hear my heart breaking in this video. Benjamin is too cool for school he sat on the other side of the bus! I am embarrassed to say that I am an idiot and filmed them getting on the bus with the camera vertical so the video is sideways - so I feel too silly to post that one!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

that will be me next year-- and I'm tearing up just thinking about it :D

Amanda said...

aaaahhh--I LOVE first days of school:)

Jody said...

I grew up with a girl who is married to a Steeler. Chris Hoke (who played at BYU)

Hallie said...

Wow! They are growing up so fast. Tyler starts school next week and I'm not looking forward to it (neither is he for that matter).

The A Team said...

they're so sweet!!

i gotta tell you...i made it through today and didn't cry once!! i teared up (a little) twice. once when i saw ryan with his big backpack and once when i saw all the kids walking out of school...other than that...smooth sailing. you should be proud!

Kleanteeth said...

They do grow up fast, don't they. Mine are in 2nd and 4th and I can't believe. I had to write a paper on where I'd be in 10 years. Shawn will be on a mission and Mei a senior in high school, that about make me break down. The last 10 went by fast and I assume the next will too.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that they are so big already. Time flies, doesn't it. I remember Benjamen and Ella as they were when you lived in VA Beach and we went to the petting farm... I miss you guys.