Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mad skills...

NOT! - But here is stuff from my Studio class and my practice at home!
The ones of Meg are at my at home Studio (aka house lights moved all around and a blanket) This was at night, I can't wait to take some more with some sunlight through the window - oh and I have to give the official disclaimer via Meg - "I pulled her away from late night homework on a grubby day!":


This is from class (Professional Studio Set up)- I hope I don't get in trouble for posting the instructors pic - but I thought this one kicked some major butt!!! - I can't believe I took this picture! I am proud of my new camera - now I just want the pro studio set up!!!

Here is one in color - to show why I favor Black and White
PS - I am learning photshop too, but I am proud to say none of the above were photoshopped at all!!!

4 comments:

Ryann said...

So great! Will you be available for hire soon?

Sarah said...

wow, the black and white of your prof, is awesome. the lighting is PERFECT!

Sarah said...

wow, the black and white of your prof, is awesome. the lighting is PERFECT!

The A Team said...

that's awesome!! the third picture of meg looks great. you caught a great expression in her eyes.