Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sweaty Excitement!

Nana and Gram get here today! And the best news is my house is almost clean! The kids are having field day today, and that translates into roughly getting them ready enough to send to war. Getting ready this morning included - packing lunches in all disposable containers, sunscreen, hats, Ella's hair in an interesting do - to keep it off her face and neck, packing towels and labeling them, extra labeled water bottles, etc. This will be the first field day I am not volunteering at. But I am using pregnancy as a big fat excuse. Besides my back hurting if I stand for hours, I also can't stop sweating! I don't feel like standing around hundreds of kids with my back hurting sweating all over them! Its disgusting. I sweat all the time! I sweat in my sleep, I sweat in the shower. If I actually exert myself its quite disgusting. I am jealous of Jody's blog where she says it was in the 40's the other day. That sounds absolutely WONDERFUL to me. Snow Angels naked sound even better!
My Happy Place

4 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I always love having my A.C. as low as possible while preggers...oh yeah and a fan in my bathroom. Over-heating is not fun. Snow angels...now that's funny.

Beth said...

I hope you have a nice visit with your family. How long are they staying in the area?

Kleanteeth said...

So I finally watched Sliding Doors. I liked it, but I'm interested to find out what it is that you like about it?

Jody said...

I'll have to try that one. Naked snow angels, hmmmmmmm...