Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where have all the Girl Scouts gone?

So I hear this rumor that it is cookie season but I have had no order forms thrust upon me. Kyle got hit at work, but he figured Meg and I had already placed orders somewhere too so he only ordered two boxes. This will not stand - so I plead to my audience - send me your little ones with order forms or better yet with boxes of Thin mints and Samoas - I will be an easy sell.
I am pregnant, I won't even pretend to have self control.

8 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

what? where? i've heard nothing.

My name is Andrea said...

Thin Mints and Samoas are my favorites too!!! I have ordered (conservatively) from 2 different girlies!

Kleanteeth said...

Can you order them on-line? That sounds like one of your movie titles. Maybe Troop Beverly Hills or something. It's a good thing they're hiding cuz I can down a box of thin mints like nobody's business.

Sarah said...

don't worry, they always throng walmart. you'll get your chance.

Ryann said...

I had to order through a friend as I didn't see any either. But I second the wal-mart-they are always out there!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

EVERYONE: tonight at the grocery store i bought thin mint ice cream! it's gonna be ok!!!

Sarah said...

thin mint ice cream is AWESOME!

Miss Awesome said...

I ordered 4 boxes of Samoas from a little girl in my son's class. Oh I can't wait until they get here. I can already taste them!