Monday, July 16, 2007

Fort Worth

Meg, the awesome sister that she is offered herself for the weekend to watch the kids - so off we went to a romantic weekend in Fort Worth - It was so much fun.
Friday we went to the coolest Italian restaurant - rarely do you mix "nice" restaurant and graffiti - but this place encourages it - they remind you to bring your sharpie marker! Each booth also has its own doors you can shut for max romantic time and there is live music and a dance floor. For my local pals check it out - The Italian Inn in Ridglea
Saturday we went to see the Ron Mueck sculptures at the Modern Art Museum - unfortunately you can't take pictures - so this is the link to see some of his work - it was breathtaking!!!
Mueck
It was a wonderful weekend - now time to get busy with packing and family time before Ella and I leave.

Kyle the graffiti artist
Secret agent man... my camera has night vision - cool!!

Hallie did you leave a lover in Texas??


Street PR - be interesting if someone commented that saw it at the restaurant

I don't get it?

Inside a huge echo sculpture at the Modern

One piece we could take a picture of -at least there weren't any security guards stopping me


Looking up in the sculpture

cool pic of random couple

Another random pic -LOL - the chef watering the plants - or is that water??

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the night vision picture... you look so pretty!

Hallie said...

You look great in the night vision picture (of course you look great normally too). As for TX, you are the only person I personally know who lives in TX. That's too funny though. Never thought I'd see my name on the bathroom wall.