Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ok I am almost done...

Last post was our new "working" tips this is the "Thinking" side to our game:

The mentality of saving money -

1. How can I live without "it"
2. How can I get "it" cheaper
3. How can I make "it" last longer
4. What am I saving for - you have to have a goal - or the little things (that cost money) become your joy. Our goals - so you don't think I am crazy about cloth diapers and just generally losing my mind:)
  • Pay off our last credit card and never touch it again
  • I want to be able to continue stay home with the kids
  • We don't have an emergency fund - unless you count the available balance on said credit card - that can't be a good thing!
  • MORE VACATIONS AND TRIPS BACK TO VIRGINIA - again without use of said credit card.

Come up with your own and you'll be waiting for the flyers to come in the mail on Wednesday too.

ok I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great. More people should think this way though -- maybe we'd all be better off!! I'd probably waste less if I worked at it like you are!(By the way, I used cloth diapers for Aaron. Not Kyle, but only because of the situation at the time.) I liked them.