Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2007 get to know you email.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:35
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Children of Men.
4. What is your favorite TV show? By far the Office – I am so into Jim and Pam they have become real to me. After that Heroes.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt – I am still hungry
6. What is your middle name? Carolyn but now it’s legally my maiden name
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What food do you dislike? Nothing unfortunately, well maybe spicy food and fruitcake.
9. Your favorite chip? KC masterpiece Barbecue
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Robert Earl Keen as usual and Wicked
11. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota minivan and a Chevy minivan on its last leg, literally – so soon I’ll be driving nothing, cept when Kyle is home.
12. Favorite Sandwich? Ok, nothing healthy about this one – honey ham on gummy white bread with crushed up potato chips (see number nine) – and a close second is PB & Honey – that can be on wheat
13. What characteristics do you despise? Snobbiness and overprotective germ-a-phobes, usually these come together.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Long skirts and jeans (no not at the same time) oh and my “jesus-walkers” aka knock off Birkenstock sandals.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Not so much where but who – my dream is a vacation home that Kyle and I own – a comfy cottage with room for lots of grandkids near a lake with woods and a cool porch/deck with a fire pit. An outdoor table with limitless watermelon and a clothesline for wet swimsuits. The walls decorated with only books and family pictures, I could go on and on…
16. What color are your eyes? Blue
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Is thrift store a brand?
18. Where would you want to retire? See number 15.
19. Favorite time of day? Afternoon
20. Where were you born? Metairie, LA (New Orleans)
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? I actually like stupid stuff – Like strongman competitions and the lumberjack contests – I am not really a sports person at all – but I have been known to get into football with Kyle.
22. Who do you think will not send this back? n/a
23. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
24. Pepsi or Coke? COKE
25. Cats or Dogs? dogs
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
27. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure, now please!
28. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? The funnier the better – but mushy has its place sometimes.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Nope!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A cash register lady!!! – My Me-Maw used to let me take every single thing out of her pantry and “scan” them all at my store.
31. What do you have in your trunk right now? An umbrella stroller, a little potty for the kids – hopefully I’ll never need it, and jumper cables.
32. What is your best childhood memory? Talking late with meg, Saturday movies with mom, camping with dad, pranks on Tommy, summers at the lake, Christmas time, etc, etc, etc – I had a great childhood.
33. What are all the different jobs you have had in your life? Babysitting, Kings dominion (Grizzly Roller coaster, Scooby Doo roller coaster, and janitor – I actually like the last one the most – more freedom never just stuck at one post for hours on end), Chinese restaurant, Lease agent at apartment complex (only job I was fired), Occupational therapist at hospital, rehab center, then home health, and last but best of all: MOM!
34. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
35. What is your favorite dessert? I love them all but if I had to pick it would be a classic, warm brownie with vanilla ice cream.
36. Favorite Getaway? Hot, hot bath!
37. Ever been to Africa? Nope – It’s fascinating but I don’t know if I ever want to – unless Kyle and I go on a mission there during Retirement. – but I don’t think the church sends old people there?
38. Glasses or Contacts? Both
39. Ever been toilet papering? Yep – did the wrong house once
40. Been in a car accident? Yep – as baby, right mom? and we hit a deer once
41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, my man is home
42. Favorite restaurant? Bottoms-up Pizza in Richmond – Geez I miss that place.
43. Favorite flower? White rose
44. Favorite movie? There is my ever evolving top ten – The Graduate, Say Anything, She’s having a baby, The Color Purple, Garden State, Shawshank Redemption, Urban Cowboy, Fargo, Narnia, Sixteen Candles. new category: movies I absolutely HATE: The Notebook (an abomination of book to movie), Boys on the side, and Last Kiss, and 99% of action movies.
Ask me tomorrow and it will be different.
45. Favorite Past time? Reading
46. Favorite ice cream? Pineapple Coconut -Hagen daz’s (how the heck do you spell that)
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys or Taco Bell
48. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 0
49. From whom did you get your last email? Everydaycheapskate newsletter
50. Sandals or tennis shoes? Sandals
51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wouldn’t do that – the only place I would max a credit card would be the hospital for my kids. But I always spend too much at IKEA
52. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? 65 unless I am late then just behind the fastest car.
53. What is your bedtime? 11ish
54. Whose response to this are you most curious about? Everyone’s
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Kyle and I went to Outback with our gift card from Nana – thanks!
56. What are you listening to right now? Sesame Street – I have the exact same answer as Hallie who sent this to me – I swear it’s on in the background, girls are watching it.
57. What is your favorite color? White then navy
58. How many tattoos do you have? One– It’s awful – I am leaving it exactly as it is – a horrendous warning when the kids think they want one someday.
59. How many people are you sending this Email to? – my blog friends
60. What time did you finish this email? 11:15 am

No comments: