Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Carpool conversations...

Kylie: I am five and going to Kindergarten registration tomorrow!
Benjamin: Well I am five and I am in swim class and I can swim in the deep end - that's the number 10 the deepest!
Kylie: Actually the ocean is the deepest end!
Benjamin: Well I will be six at my next birthday, then seven at the next one, then eight, then nine, then ten and then I will be growed up!
Kylie: I was four and half then five, were you four and a half?
Benjamin: no
Kylie: Then I must have been bigger than you!


After dropping the girls off at preschool...

Benjamin: They made gas expensive (he obviously absorbed some of the conversation on the radio) - The sign says its three and nineteen - do you have three dollars mom?
Me: Yeah in the bank
Benjamin: You should stop giving the bank all of your money!

No comments: