Monday, March 27, 2006

Lip sauce and hot burps


I should have a regular thread of translated terms from the kids... Avon came in today and as I was organizing it, I gave Ella a catalog and told her could pick out something. Well she picked out something on EVERY page, I would like this one, and this one, all the way to page 170-something. It kept her occupied though -- when I broke the news that she would have to pick out her favorite - she said I know what I want-- pink lip sauce!! I assumed she meant gloss...
Then tonight Benjamin said he thought he had a fever, and when he didn't feel warm at all I asked him if something hurt and he said "yeah I have hot burps" -- well honey that's called indigestion, that's what you get for eating too much pizza then running all over the place.
And last but not least, as Ella would say Daddy is going to Teckis (or Texas) again -- but this is a short trip, he'll be back Wed. night.

Side story...
Maiya is h*ll on wheels -- the other night she was literally chasing Benjamin around in her walker, I couldn't believe it but on the kitchen floor she was weaving around after him - Kyle went for the video camera but it was out of juice, Alas the third baby, so much love, so little time on film!!

Gram is home and doing pretty good, we hear she's bruised up pretty well, but getting around a bit. The pacemaker is doing its job -- and Nana even reported Gram being "too warm" -- that says a lot for someone I've seen shiver in 95 degree weather. Keep getting better, we love you Gram!!

No comments: