Friday, March 17, 2006

Clever Sibling Rivalry

As most of you know Benjamin loves playing on the computer, but Ella also enjoys her games too - Nick Jr's "girlie" games. She gets so annoyed when she steps away for one second and her brother takes over the computer, so yesterday she solved that problem. When she had to go to the bathroom she took the wireless mouse with her. I sat down at the computer and was wondering where in the heck the mouse could be when she walks out of the bathroom with it!!

We are battling illness again - I am just about sure Kindergarten isn't to prepare them academically for first grade its strictly to build up their immune system! The funny thing about the kids though is how even fevers can become a contest. At three in the morning Benjamin's fever went up to 103 and all he could muster to say was "wake up Ella and tell her that I am sick" Then Ella yesterday waited anxiously with the thermometer in her mouth -- "Is it more than Benjamin?"

2 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

My kids aren't that way. They either play well or fight, no cleverness about it.

Anonymous said...

I hope they are feeling better! I am sorry they've been sick again.I think "pass around the illnesses" is part of the curriculum!

I have to give Ella an "A" for bein clever! She always has been pretty good at thinking ahead.