Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ms. Jessica

We had a super fun visit these past few days with our good friend 'Ms. Jessica'. It was nice for Kyle and I to reminisce with her about college. And the kids just adored her - even Zeke was spoiled by her! Tomorrow Maiya will expect to be rocked all day and Zeke will wonder where his buddy went!
I will combine two quick and funny stories in this post. First, the other day Kyle added instant messaging to his computer work - so I can ask him quick questions from home. While Jessica was here, she sat with Benjamin and Ella and sent Kyle a few cute messages and Kyle sent back 2 smiley faces - Benjamin came to me grinning from ear to ear ... "Mommy we made Daddy twice happy!!"
Now for the second story and this one is about me - I am a survivor, a survivor of a Llama attack! Yes folks a Llama spit at me. Tuesday Jessica and I took the kids to the local farm/petting zoo. The kids had a blast with goats, miniature horses, ponies, chickens, roosters, bunnies, cows, and of course spitting llamas!

No comments: