Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bedtime stories

I have already neglected this blog more than I had planned - I need to write the original story that prompted me to start this blog. Ella gave a talk in church a few Sundays ago about getting baptized so that we can return to live with Heavenly Father and we talked just a little about Satan. She said that she never wanted to live with Satan. Then at supper a few nights ago Benjamin said in his prayer "Remember to bring Uncle Tommy back to life" - so after his prayer we actually talked about when he would see uncle Tommy again - that it would be when we went to live with Heavenly Father - and Ella said with the most serious look on her face ... "Remember in my talk I said I want to get baptized because I don't want to live with Satan - because I don't think Satan reads you bedtime stories at night" I guess its true that everyone has their own version of Hell - Ella's version gives some glimpse into how innocent she still is!

No comments: