Friday, August 12, 2005

Closet


Ella August 11, 2005
"Ode to my neglectful mommy"
Ok now I am having a little too much fun with this blog!! - Its my way of keeping a journal about the kids and educating myself about actually using the picture programs our computer has ... anyway about Ella's drawing
We had company and Ella was upstairs with her friend while I was visiting with her friend's mom downstairs. We had been talking about a half hour when all of a sudden here come the girls with tears streaming down their faces, heaving and sobbing. "We were stuck in the closet!!!" We were hiding from the boys and we got stuck in the closet and we were calling you and screaming and no one came to get us - "Did you tell anyone you were hiding?" 'no' "How did you finally get out?" 'oh I opened the door' - "good idea!"
Later that night Ella brought me this pic and said this is for you mommy - "Its beautiful Ella!" what is it? - Its me and my friend in the closet and you ignoring us!

No comments: