Saturday, October 20, 2012

Need your help

I am working very hard on the certification process to become a natural childbirth educator. I plan to teach 10 week childbirth preparation courses through Birth Boot Camp. Every aspect of planning for natural birth will be covered as well as breastfeeding and attachment parenting techniques.

This is where I need you. I want to build a great list of community resources to help new parents.

If you have any healthcare provider that you think has helped you with a great peaceful birth or a provider that has served your family's needs I'd love their name for my list...

Midwives
OB's
Pediatricians
Doctors
Chiropractors
Naturopaths
Doulas
Lactation consultants


Let me know.... And if you know any pregnant moms that might be interested in classes starting next spring keep me in mind!

hugs,
Janie

No comments: