Thursday, April 26, 2012

funnies...









 PJ blows raspberries while he nurses with his nose. it cracks him up. and me too.





 This book is the funniest children's book!!





Actual things my kids have said lately:

PJ:

"I pooped"

and "bye" always three seconds after the person leaves.

Cora:

"Mom I have feelings."

you do?

"yes"

I know.

"so be nice to me because I just sprayed everything in the front room with water."

you sprayed WHAT?

"everything."

______________________________________________

"when baby boo comes if it has a va-guy-na its a girl."

yes.

"if it has a peeniz its a boy."

yes.

"if it has no va-guy-na and no peeniz than it will probably die."

ohkay...

Maiya


in tears because she lost recess time from a substitute.

"I can't go to school because I am the goodest in the class and Mrs. B will say I am so dissappointed in you, you are not the goodest anymore."

more tears.


Ella

Has downloaded some pics of boys she thinks are cute onto my iphone off of facebook. Thought I better delete them before friends wonder why I have pictures of their sons saved in my phone. That could be potentially awkward.

No comments: