Saturday, July 17, 2010

And the name is...

Parker James Oyakawa

in memory of my brother Thomas Parker.

and we're thinking about calling him PJ...

Maiya is already calling him "PJ James", I've corrected her, but that has never stopped her before...
hmmmmm... A Benjamin - who I insisted would never go by nicknames, No 'Ben" and DEFINITELY no 'Benji' And now a Parker who has a nickname before a birthday...
we're so funny like that.
who knows? maybe the "PJ" won't stick... I am still getting used to the idea that we are having another boy.

6 comments:

Meg said...

PJ is cute, but I have already been calling him Parker in my head so I'm not sure PJ will stick with me lol

Gary Church said...

I really like that name. We call Ashley PJ sometimes ... for Peanut Junior. ;)

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Cute name! My daughter's initials are PJ and my dad calls her that. That Family Circle clip is HILARIOUS.

Kleanteeth said...

so my dream wasn't far off, just a letter. How did you not think Benjamin would be shortened? And Ben is definitely better than Benji, I agree.

The A Team said...

love the name! we have a james too (it's noah's middle name and i LOVE it). can't wait to see your new little boy in a month. :D

Bethanne said...

So, so cute! I haven't even gotten to say congrats though because we have been gone for a while and off the computer. YEA! PJ is adorable though.