Saturday, September 08, 2007

Can you tell what his favorite subject is?

Benjamin has been doing math fact battles for a while, but in the car today he did some with Daddy that even Mommy kept losing track on. In the car Kyle did some that were ten numbers long!!

Now a quick brag about Ella - She had her first soccer game today and she was on fire!!! She scored six goals and several major assists!! I was very proud and very annoyed at myself for not having my camera. The coach asked me what I fed her this summer. Now watch next game I'll have my camera and she'll pick flowers. It was funny at one point Kyle tapped my shoulder and said I think someone on the other team isn't so into the game and I looked and one kid was trying to do flips on the goal. I think maybe she should have been in gymnastics instead of soccer.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

Oh, my gosh, he is so grown up! And so smart!

Kleanteeth said...

Very impressive. My favorite subject was always Math, but Shawn doesn't like it and I'm still waiting on Mei. Now she seems to be in a world of her own. She dances and flits about.

Anonymous said...

Those 2 are amazing! I often wondered where all my math genes went -- now I know! And what a great first soccer game! We are VERY proud of them both!