Sunday, June 10, 2007

Crazy Days

I have been in a busy fog lately, First off my Mom is having a health scare at the moment - I'll leave the details at that for now - but keep her in your prayers - she has an important test tomorrow, we hope the news is good and that she still gets to come see us in two weeks...

We bought a car this week - a bona fide "beater" its a cheap one (2001 dodge stratus) but it checked out Ok by our favorite mechanic and I will have some daytime freedom back. Now about how stressful buying a car with three kids in tow is a whole nother blog in itself!!!

I am still loving my camera - but I have a lot to learn and I have lately been preoccupied with another project - Kyle got me something called a Dazzle which hooks up your VCR to the CPU and you can upload home movies directly from your VCR, edit them and burn them to DVD - I have been mildly obsessed. I have been wanting to do this for soooo long and then having the capacity is so awesome. I now have this weird fear that something will all of sudden happen to the home movies so I am tied up most of the time uploading them. You can only upload them in real time and we have TONS of home movies - so this project might take a while! - If any of you are interested we found the premium dazzle on sale for $49 - so its not expensive.
gotta go I have a sunburn from the lake to tend to...

1 comment:

Kleanteeth said...

Real-time uploading, what kind of technology is that. Wait a few years, they'll come up with something better. The lake looks fun. I miss being on the lake. You should have bought a boat instead of an old car. I realize the investment is not quite the same. I look at Maiya and think wow, Ella is just not growing at all, until I realize it's not her.