Saturday, June 02, 2007

Blog fans beware

I GOT A NEW CAMERA ... YYEEEEEAAAHHHH
My blog is already photo heavy but it stands to get worse - I got a new camera and its beyond awesome. I was waiting patiently for the Canon Powershot S5 to come out but I came across this Sony Cybershot H9 and it needed me, and it turns out it beats the specs on the Canon I wanted. So we got it and I have taken over 500 shots since Thursday night - yeah that is a little crazy. I hope I'll get better and better and maybe can start getting paid to take pictures soon:) We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so it is now 8 days post that comment and other than the 2 emails, we are still waiting to see some of these 500 pictures! Just kidding -- we hope you are having fun with the new camera and that it turns into a paying proposition real soon!! Love ya!!