Monday, May 22, 2006

twos

So I have this weird fascination with or should I say obsession about my lucky number... 2 and to fuel my fire today is the 22nd and... WE HAVE ACCEPTED AN OFFER on the house... YAYYYY one of many hard parts is done. We got over what we were asking with no contingencies and they have agreed to close on the day we chose: July 11th.
I still can't imagine pulling away and saying goodbyes but for now I am happy this part went smooth and barring any problems I don't have to keep the house "show" ready anymore - not an easy task with 3 kids.
We also got our approval for the mortgage on the new house and that went smoothly too. It almost makes me worry when the snags are going to hit - is this the calm before the storm? Oh well I'll buy worry later, for tonight I say...
Hip, hip, hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God works in mysterious ways! This move must be "meant to be"!! Do you have a new house picked out, or just mortgage approval?? This happy/sad thing is hard!

But we love you and want the best for you -- go team!!
Love to all.