Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kyle says I have too many pictures on the computer.

my boys:

there are no words for the cuteness. really there isn't.

Was just thinking about how I started reading Harry Potter when this one was in my womb and he was at the midnight showing of the last movie with me. time FLIES.


this is how PJ sleeps in the car seat. The car seat that he's about outgrown.

this is how my mom sleeps during her crossword puzzle:

Hey Tony!

Did I already put up some of these pics - probably... the kids waiting for fireworks on top of the van

the lake again: we have taken to heading up there after Kyle gets home from work - no one is there and we have a good 1.5 hrs. to swim - just enough time!

cookie monster!

the what am I game - grandma was stumped by ladder. - Is a ladder big enough for someone to fit inside?


My mom meeting PJ live for the first time. She was at his birth courtesy of Skype - but that's not the same as "neck sugars" as she calls them

Its "Gustin" as Cora calls him

Hey mom - love you!

The family post dinner fear factor continues - How many GIANT marshmallows can you fit in your mouth - I failed. Kyle dominated at three.
I bought a can of sardines at the dollar store the last time I was there - FHE dares anyone?


1 comment:

LaFish said...

I'm loving PJ's toothy grin. Such a cute family!!