Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Coh-rah.

I got you plates and napkins for your birthday on clearance and when I handed them to you in the shopping cart you got so excited and said over and over - "for me? for me?" when I assured you they were for you - you said "I'm so happy" It melted my heart. The plates had a beach theme so you started telling everyone we were going to the 'beeesh' for your party.

So of course we went the 'beeesh' for your birthday - the closest thing to a beach around these parts anyway. We loved that Grandma got to be here!

We'll forget the part where I forgot the actual plates at home:(

I will never get over how fast time moves - I didn't have this sense of dread as much with Little Ben and Ella - I couldn't wait for the next milestone -- But now I cherish everything you guys can do and the amazing experience it is to watch you all grow. It just seems that the more I adore the experience the faster it goes.

it seems like just yesterday we brought you home on a Sunday - paperwork yet to be done for your birth because no one was at the hospital to do it on a weekend.

And now you are running, talking all the time... just yesterday a HUGE milestone - you ran errands with me in big girl panties and you went on the scary giant toilet at the store. - You held it together even when the auto flush went off.

You stayed up late with me and Ella last night watching a movie. You firmly told me "I NOT going to bed." and I said OK because you are a big girl now.

We love you so much Cora.


It feels like yesterday I was swimming here with you in my belly!


you loved your party hat!






we got a kite to fly but that made sure that all the wind in texas was gone that day
The hit gift - a plasma car!

No comments: