Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank you...


So I was kind of into the Osbournes way back when their reality show was on, Total crap I know, but strangely entertaining crap at times. Anyway, there was this time when they had their whatever anniversary it was and they spent way too much money to make a spectacle of their strange marriage and by the end of the night Ozzy was face down in the bathroom too drunk to barely remember that he was even married.

But... before that end, he and Sharon exchanged a toast - and I remember Sharon in her amazingly cool british accent saying "thank you Ozzy for my babies" and she choked up and then started crying. I was totally bawling watching a crappy reality TV show.

I hear her voice sometimes when I think of my cute family and the wonderful man that is the Father of this here crazy gang.

Thank you Kyle for my babies.

Thank you for being such a good Dad, a steadfast provider, a keeper of Covenants, my best friend, and a wonderful loving husband. I couldn't do it without you, but even if I could I'd never, ever want to. I love you.

Ben.

Ella.

Maiya.

Cora.

Parker.

4 comments:

Meg said...

and thank you for keeping my sister sane with 5 kids... it isn't an easy job you signed up for, but you are doing an excellent job.

Sarah said...

happy father's day to a great guy that HATES losing when it comes to playing card games :D

p.s. was it just me or was Kyle wearing the same shirt for Maiya and Cora's birth?????

Janie said...

I said the same thing to him!!! but no its different :) LOL

Kleanteeth said...

That picture of you grabbing Kyle's shirt with Maiya brings back fond memories of a "Don't move you're getting a huge shot in your back mixed with a huge contraction and Ben almost lost a nipple" moment.