Friday, October 01, 2010

September has been very, very good to us!

Kyle's Mom was baptized this past Saturday. It was an amazing, incredible experience.
Kyle prayed that he would one day see this hope come to fruition.

We LOVE the missionaries :)
Parker knew how long to wait, I got to go to the Patriotic Assembly at the Girls school, Ella got to go to the Daddy Daughter Dance, AND we made it to Benjamin's Pack meeting - where he was suited up with TONS of awards from the Summer!!!
Ella at the Assembly
Cora passed out.
Parker passed out. (That baby blanket was my sister's as a baby, and then it wrapped up my baby dolls for years - and now I wrap my real babies it it :)
Cora passed out again
Parker contemplating the intricacies of life
Prosper Homecoming Parade - in the drizzling rain :)
I picked the wrong location. We waited for a long, long time. Benjamin brought a friend with him and I let them wander unsupervised. Hence no pics of him, because that is so not cool!
Letting your kids grow up is hard.
still waiting
waiting some more
eventually the parade did come !
Playing footsie with my baby
getting big already
His eyes may stay blue.
She likes to get very, very close to the camera.


Maiya's song in the assembly


Ella's song in the assembly.


see I told you, the parade did come, and Cora danced.

No comments: